Thứ Sáu, 5 tháng 4, 2013

Stir-fried Beef with Ginger and Onions (Bò Xào Gừng và Hành Tây)


Stir-fried Beef with Ginger and Onions (Bò Xào Gừng và Hành Tây) which is one ofTraditional Vietnamese Food; is my very first foray into stir frying beef. After taking inspiration from cooking series on television, I proceeded to the supermarket, bought myself some beef flank slices, spring onions and ginger and did this. As I did not memories her recipe, I more or less guessed the seasoning involved. There was an added bit of anxiety as we had two friends over for dinner and I was going to serve them something I am cooking for the first time.
 
stir-fried-beef-with-ginger-and-onion-bo-xao-gung-va-hanh-tay
 
Before you cook this Traditonal Vietnamese Food, you need to consider some hint. Some of the beef flank slices were a bit chewy – must be the ligaments or tendon or what-not. If you see some whitish looking “rubber” in the meat, just slice it off. Heat the work for a while and then adding the oil and fry ginger till aromatic later.
 
stir-fried-beef-with-ginger-and-onion-bo-xao-gung-va-hanh-tay


Click Stir-fried Beef with Ginger and Onions (Bò Xào Gừng và Hành Tây) to see more

From VietnameseFood.com.vn

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét